To better serve you and our other patients, we ask that you complete the forms listed below in their entirety prior to your first appointment.
Please bring these items to your scheduled appointment:
- Insurance card — auto and health, if applicable
- Picture identification (accepted forms of ID include: driver’s license, state ID card, student ID, or passport)
- Medication bottles from your current prescriptions
- Medical records, including MRI reports, X-rays, laboratory tests and office notes from other medical facilities where you have received treatment. (These are a critical part of the evaluation.)
- Auto policy declaration page and ID
You will also need to provide the following information for your visit:
- Assigned accident claim number from YOUR auto insurance carrier*
- Date of accident (as listed on the police report)
- Copy of police or accident report
*Florida is a NO-FAULT state. You must report any accident to YOUR insurance company.