We provide minimally invasive treatment options to help manage and cure your pain. We can manage most patients’ pain levels with prescription medication that is closely monitored by our physicians. We may also prescribe physical therapy to improve flexibility and strength. For patients who do not respond with sufficient improvement, we may opt for injections performed in our office. Our goal is to cure your injury or pain medically, without the use of highly invasive procedures or the need for surgery. No symptom is too major or minor for our clinic to handle.
||Spine and Pain Procedures|
All procedures performed at our new state-of-the-art pain procedure suite with x-ray flouroscopy guidance.
Injections we may perform include:
- Trigger point – Local anesthetic to treat painful areas of muscles that contain trigger points, or knots of muscle that form when muscles do not relax.
- Botox® – FDA approved for treatment used in adult patients to prevent chronic migraines and help with cervical dystonia symptoms.
- Neck and back – Steroid solution to help eliminate pain.
- Joint and soft tissue injection under musculoskeletal ultrasound – For areas of the body that include shoulders, hips, knees, ankles, and wrists. This highly effective method for injections utilizes the ultrasound to guide the physician to the exact spot of pain, so a diagnosis of an injury can be made.
- Carpal tunnel – Steroid solution injection in the wrist area surrounding the median nerve.
- Platelet-rich plasma – FDA approved procedure that uses blood plasma drawn from the patient, which is enriched with platelets. The concentrated solution is then injected back into the patient to stimulate healing of the soft tissue injury, including nerve injury, tendinitis or osteoarthritis.