COVID-19 Information For Patients
Dear Emas Spine and Brain Patients,
Over the past few weeks, coronavirus (COVID-19) has become the #1 health concern worldwide.. We are closely monitoring developments via the CDC and updating current policies as new guidance is released. At Emas Spine and Brain we are committed to keeping our patients informed about the precautions we are taking in regards to the (COVID-19) pandemic.
Starting Monday, March 2nd, 2020, Emas Spine and Brain will be making the following interventions:
- We are still seeing patients in our office, but we are not allowing any additional guests in our waiting room area.
- All patients (and staff) who visit Emas Spine and Brain will have their temperature measured upon entering our facilities; if elevated we will suggest appropriate intervention.
- Emas Spine and Brain has enhanced our cleaning and sanitation policy in hopes to reduce the spread of the COVID-19
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat or diarrhea)
- If you have returned from ANY domestic or international travel or a cruise within the last 14 days and you are sick
- If you have been in close contact with someone who is sick or recently returned from any international travel or a cruise within the last 14 days
Or, If you are a high-risk patient with underlying disease such as COPD, heart disease, diabetes, etc., please call our office for special arrangements 904-337-1111.
The following resources provide additional information about Coronavirus (COVID-19):