- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Disc Herniation
- Facet Joint Pain
- Failed Back Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Peripheral Neuropathy
Injections we perform include:
- Trigger point – Local anesthetic to treat painful areas of muscles that contain trigger points, or knots of muscle that form when muscles do not relax.
- Botox® – FDA approved for treatment used in adult patients to prevent chronic migraines and help with cervical dystonia symptoms.
- Neck and back – Steroid solution to help eliminate pain.
- Carpal tunnel – Steroid solution injection in the wrist area surrounding the median nerve.
- Platelet-rich plasma – FDA approved procedure that uses blood plasma drawn from the patient, which is enriched with platelets. The concentrated solution is then injected back into the patient to stimulate healing of the soft tissue injury, including nerve injury, tendinitis or osteoarthritis.